Sunday, October 25, 2009

347: interstate state park


Four of the five poets in our collective went on a hike today at Interstate State Park not far from the Twin Cities. Field notes are on this post of the walking blog. I had a hard time picking one photograph to represent today's walk (which is why I cheated and did a diptych), but when I reminded myself the point of that blog (besides resurrecting the habit of a daily photograph) is to find peace and calm, I realized these photos give me a contented peaceful feeling. (M, I hope you don't mind! xo)

1 comment:

Meryl DePasquale said...

I'm flattered! But my, you're lucky my Shamira doesn't get along with other dogs or else Penny would have been STOLEN by now! She's so gorgeous in these recent photos and I did grow up with a golden... sigh.