Saturday, February 21, 2009

230


Sometimes it's all about what it's not about.

I think back to Thursday, and I want to say thank you: Greg for having me, and for coming: Ryan and Kelly and Christian, Lane and Angie, Emily and Chris, Colleen and Amanda and David and Michelle, Eireann and ZCLC, Mike and Jenny O, Hannah and Rachel, so many good friends, old friends and new, who came and sat there, listening, and how full that can make someone feel, those dopey bleary-eyed moments of happiness when you know, maybe, maybe, maybe it's all going to be all right.

1 comment:

Nikkita said...

Hi Molly,

I applied to 7 schools for poetry this year, and just heard back from my first: Wisc-Madison. I have been wait-listed there. I am not sure where I am on the wait list. Though I haven't received any acceptances, there is a good chance I will. Wisconsin is my top choice. I remember last year (or I think I do) that you mentioned being wait-listed for one of your schools. Do you have any advice or considerations? My email is nikkita.d.cohoon[at]gmail.com. Thanks!