Friday, October 15, 2010

512: mud creek


Last weekend we made the trip to Hay Creek, a generally sandy-banked spot, but since we had those Zumbro-flooding storms two weeks ago, the Mississippi and all small expanses of water have kept banks high and swampy. As one can see in that first image, I lost my sneakers in the quagmire, one step, then the other, sunk to my ankles. Ryan fetched them, replete with worms, and scraped them as best he could, but I kept myself stocking-footed for the rest of our journey. We headed home just as sandy and damp as our pups, who actually romped.

2 comments:

my mind wanders said...

What WONDERFUL pictures!! They look like they had so much fun!

easyate said...

hello, everyone
This is one of the most incredible blogs Ive read in a very long time. Designer handbags, JORDANS The amount of information in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject. Your blog is great for anyone who wants to understand this subject more. Great stuff; please keep it up!
Thanks
china wholesale